< Non-face to face Account Opening Application Only >
Download, print, complete and sign the forms
Prepare the required documents
- Copy of personal identification document (for example, valid Hong Kong Identity Card and/or valid passport)
- Supporting documents for address proof, issued within the last three months (for example, utility bills, bank statements)
Personal cheque issued by a licensed bank in Hong Kong with an amount of not less than HK$10,000
- Made payable to "Sun International Securities Limited"
- The signature on the cheque must match with the signature on the account opening documents
- The amount of which a cheque can be cashed once the account is opened
If a personal cheque cannot be provided, any of the following persons may certify:
- Registered notary public
- Certified Public Accountant
- Branch manager of a bank
- The certifier must sign on all copies of the documents and provide i. date; ii. name; and iii. Position or capacity.
- The certifier must state that it is a true copy of the original (or words to similar effect). Please note that the name card of the certifier should be sent along with your application.
- The certifier must provide copies of his/her qualification (such as a solicitor's certificate) which can be verified on the website of government or public records.
Mail the signed application forms together with the required documents
Sun International Securities Limited
Unit 2112, 21/F, West Tower,
Shun Tak Centre,
168-200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Attn: Customer Service Department