Unlimited trading with our monthly commission package
With monthly commission of HK$15,000 only, you can enjoy conducting Unlimited securities trading through our company. Quotas are limited.
Please call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3585 8988 for details.
*This offer is subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of monthly securities trading commission package:
- This offer is applicable to trading in securities listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange only.
- Monthly fees will be deducted directly from clients’ accounts on the first trading day of each month. Clients must ensure there is sufficient money in the accounts for such deduction. Sun International Securities Limited will not issue a monthly notice to clients. If the fees cannot be deducted from the designated account, the package will be automatically cancelled with immediate effect.
- This offer covers securities trading commission only and does not cover other fees.
- This offer is not applicable to corporate and institutional investor clients, employees of Sun International Securities Limited, licensed or registered persons and their family members.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- If a participating client wishes to terminate this package, a written notice must be sent to the Customer Service Department of Sun International Securities by fax or post before the last trading day of each month. The termination instruction will become effective in the following month. In addition, the securities trading commission already paid in that month will not be refunded.
- Sun International Securities reserves the right to suspend, vary or terminate this offer at any time and to amend its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, Sun International Securities reserves the right to make the final decision, which shall be binding on all persons.
Investors should be aware that all investments involve risks, and that the prices of investments may go up as well as down and may even become valueless. Investors should not make their investment decisions on this marketing material alone, but should read in detail the offering documents and the risk disclosure statement of the relevant investment products.
The above offer does not constitute and shall not be construed as an offer or solicitation for dealing in any investment products or services mentioned in this letter.